We may be able to help you if you need an affidavit or the services of a notary to witness a document or to make certified copies of documents.

You must be financially eligible to obtain this service. Unless the matter is urgent, we ask that you contact the office first, to see if we can help you and to make an appointment.

Examples of when we can help include:

  • A subsidized housing provider requires an affidavit about your income.
  • You need a document sworn or notarized to obtain a government benefit.
  • You need to give a caregiver permission to travel outside of the country with your child or children.
  • Ontario Works, Ontario Disability Support Program or another government office requires an affidavit or documents notarized.
  • You need an affidavit because you have lost a piece of identification.
  • You need a certified copy of an official document.

We don’t help with corporate, business, real estate or estate matters.

If you require help with these issues, please contact us.